Watch & photograph wildlife behavior unfolding before your eyes! Join your guide in a wildlife blind set up next to a scenic pond that is home to beavers and attracts moose and various species of…
Duration: 3 hours
- Single Guest (age 13+)
- Person 2-person minimum
Immerse yourself in the landscape while capturing beautiful images!
We have selected the most scenic portions of the front-country trails in Denali National Park for you to enjoy the beauty of interior Alaska and develop your photography.
This private, guided excursion offers one-on-one attention and is perfect for those who like to move and immerse themselves in the landscape as you capture beautiful images that will last a lifetime. We will move at your pace and pause in serene locations to focus on specific techniques such as capturing long-exposures over running creeks and reflection ponds.
This tour is private for you and your household members! On the trail, social distancing will be practiced at all times and everyone will wear masks.
The best camera is the one you have!
Our tour is designed to benefit all skill levels with any type of camera (smart-phones welcome). No matter what gear you have, our guides will be able to help you progress as photographer.
- Beginners will learn techniques to get more out of their equipment; how to read light and adjust their exposure settings to photograph Alaska’s stunning scenery and wildlife in a way that “does it justice.”
- Advanced photographers will enjoy the luxury of being shown the best locations and working with a professional photographer.
Safety and quality of experience are our top priorities.
We do our best to create opportunities for viewing wildlife and “The Mountain” (Denali), but we cannot guarantee it because the weather and behavior of animals are out of our control. Guides will take guests to the best locations given the current weather conditions, light, and wildlife activity.
What to Bring
- All guests should come prepared with a mask or face covering.
- Weather can change quickly in Denali so bring an extra layer and a raincoat.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended – trails are gravel and well maintained, but there may be muddy spots, puddles, and some sections with ruts.
- Don’t forget your camera, lenses, and extra battery!
- We provide tripods & filters.
- In an effort to reduce waste, please bring your own reusable water bottle and your own snacks.
- Activity level is easy to moderate.
- This trip is suitable for all skill levels and all cameras, including smartphones.
- Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and you keep the memory card.
- Transportation is provided to and from all Denali area hotels or guests may provide their own transportation.
- 3 hours
- Custom start time
We will adjust practices and protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 according to recommendations from the State of Alaska and health experts.