Denali Photo Guides is now offering live, one-on-one sessions that will be tailored to you.
Duration: 3 hours
- Single Guest (age 13+)
- Person 2-person minimum
Immerse yourself in the landscape you are capturing!
We have selected the most scenic portions of the front-country trails in Denali National Park for you to enjoy the beauty of interior Alaska and develop your photography.
This tour is private for you and your household members! You will drive your own vehicle and meet or follow your guide in a separate vehicle to get to the trailhead. On the trail, social distancing will be practiced at all times and everyone will wear masks.
This private, guided excursion offers one-on-one attention and is perfect for those who like to move and immerse themselves in the landscape as you capture beautiful images that will last a lifetime. We will move at your pace and pause in serene locations to focus on specific techniques such as capturing long-exposures over running creeks and reflection ponds.
The best camera is the one you have! Our tour is designed to benefit all skill levels with any type of camera (smart-phones welcome). No matter what gear you have, our guides will be able to help you progress as photographer. Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card. Guides will take guests to the best locations given the current weather conditions, light, and wildlife activity. Safety and quality of experience are our top priorities.
What to Bring
- All guests should come prepared with a mask or face covering.
- Weather can change quickly in Denali so bring an extra layer and a raincoat.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended – there may be some walking on variable terrain if desired.
- Don’t forget your camera, lenses, and extra battery! We provide tripods & filters.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle and snacks.
- This trip is suitable for all skill levels and all cameras, including smartphones.
- Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and you keep the memory card.
- Activity level is easy to moderate, depending on guest desires and abilities.
- Guests must provide their own transportation
- Guests will follow the guide in a separate vehicle to the trail head or directions will be provided to meet the guide at the trail head.
- Walkie Talkies will be provided for communication while driving.