Looking for something personalized? Book a custom, private tour and get more out of your photography tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 8 - 12
Dive deeper and learn more!
We always say that the best camera is the one you have, but the very best camera is the one you know how to use!
With so many variables in photography, individual feedback is crucial to learn, no matter what level of photographer you are. Denali Photo Guides is now offering exclusive tutorial sessions right where you are staying in the Denali area so that you can get the dialed-in instruction you need to get the most out of your gear and advance your skills.
This tour is private for you and your household members! Your guide will meet you at your lodge and provide instruction on-site. Social distancing will be practiced at all times and everyone will wear masks.
This session is designed to benefit all skill levels with any type of camera (smart-phones are also welcome). No matter what gear you have, our guides will be able to help you progress. We will communicate with you prior to your session so that we can personalize your experience just for you.
Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card.
What to Bring
- All guests should come prepared with a mask or face covering.
- Weather can change quickly in Denali so bring an extra layer and a raincoat.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended – there may be some walking on variable terrain if desired.
- Don’t forget your camera, lenses, and extra battery! We provide tripods & filters.
- This trip is suitable for all skill levels and all cameras, including smartphones.
- Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and you keep the memory card.