Operations Under COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community have always been, and continue to be our top priority. Denali Photos Guides continues to adapt in order to comply with the recommendations set forth by the State of Alaska and health organizations.
These days it feels like few things are certain. We get it. We are on your side and that is why when you book a tour with Denali Photo Guides, you can book with confidence. If you need to change your plans, no problem – any cancellation made at least 3 days in advance will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
We understand that many of our guests may need to change their travel plans. If you would like to help our small business through this continually uncertain time, instead of requesting a refund, we ask that you consider changing your booking, try a private online class or take a gift certificate as credit for a future tour.
Your support right now is deeply appreciated by everyone at Denali Photo Guides and we hope that we will see you soon. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Stay healthy!
Denali Photo Guides
COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
How We Will Operate (duration: until further notice)
- Services will be offered consistent with existing travel guidelines. (Check here for up to date travel regulations for Alaska). Private Online Classes are also being offered for those unable to travel.
- Guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative Covid test within 3 days prior to the tour.
- Employees are required to be vaccinated.
- All guests & employees will wear masks inside the vehicle
- Guests must bring their own masks or face coverings.
- The surfaces of equipment and Denali Photo Guide Vehicles that come in contact with guests and guides will be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines after every tour.
- Guide will ensure that his/her hands are thoroughly washed prior to tour.
- Guides will self-report symptoms prior to all tours. No guide experiencing any symptoms of any kind will be authorized to guide a tour. We offer paid sick days to our guides to discourage working while symptomatic.
- No guests who are symptomatic will be allowed to participate in the tour; a full refund will be provided under these circumstances. Health & safety are our top priorities.
- Guide will wear face masks during the tour.
- Guide will maintain social distancing whenever possible during the tour.
- All guests will be required to bring their own face mask and wear it for the entire duration of the tour.
General Employee Management
- All Denali Photo Guides employees are required to be vaccinated and shall comply with this policy and implementation plan.
- If Denali Photo Guides employees who reside outside of Alaska return to the state, they will abide by all travel-related health mandates.
- Employees showing symptoms of illness will be required to quarantine until a negative Covid-19 test result is obtained. These employees shall not report to work unless either they do not exhibit symptoms for 14 days or else they receive proper medical clearance.
- Employees shall comply with all posted COVID-19 mandates, if applicable, with regard to tour locations.
We have collected some resources here for your reference.