These photo tours offer exquisite light on the Alaska Range, potential for pond reflection shots, and optimal lighting on Mt. Denali when visible.
Duration: 4 Hours (up to 4 people)
Transportation: Included (from all Denali area hotels)
- 4 Hours
- Each Additional Hour
Personalized, Private Denali Tours
Looking for a more intimate experience with just your family and friends? Want to focus on practicing some new photography techniques or improve on the basics? No problem! We’re happy to arrange customizable and private Denali photo tours for an experience you’ll never forget.
With a private photo tour on the boundary of Denali National Park and on the Denali Highway (known as one of the world’s most scenic highways by National Geographic Traveler), you can pick the photo locations that are exciting to you, add a hike to your Alaskan adventure, include a meal, or ask for any special requests. This is a great option for drone photography because we can take you to places where drone flight is allowed and you’ll have plenty of time to get the shots you want.
A private four-hour tour also means you have the guide all to yourself for more personalized attention – meaning you’ll discover the best (and secret) locations to shoot and what settings to use on your camera for breathtaking shots. Our guides, who love exploring and capturing the beauty of Alaska, will gladly share tips and tricks that you will be able to use for the remainder of your Alaskan vacation. Just let us know how we can create your dream Denali photography tour!
What to Bring
- Weather can change quickly in Denali so bring an extra layer and a raincoat.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended – there may be some walking on variable terrain if desired.
- Don’t forget your camera, lenses, and extra battery! We provide tripods & filters.
- In an effort to reduce waste, please bring water in your own reusable bottle. Snacks are provided and extra water is available.
- Digital cameras with long zoom lenses are available upon request, and you keep the memory card.
- This trip is suitable for all skill levels and all cameras, including smartphones & drones.
- Activity level is easy to moderate as desired.
- Transportation is provided to and from all Denali area hotels. Tours begin upon pick up; there is no shuttling and no caravanning. Tours travel to multiple locations in a luxury truck that is easy to get in and out of.
- We do our best to create opportunities for viewing wildlife and “The Mountain” (Denali), but we cannot guarantee it because the weather and behavior of animals are out of our control.
- Guides will take guests to the best locations given the current weather conditions, light, and wildlife activity.
- Safety and quality of experience are our top priorities.
- Please read our weather & cancellation policy.