These photo tours offer exquisite light on the Alaska Range, potential for pond reflection shots, and optimal lighting on Mt. Denali when visible.
Duration: 4+ hours
Transportation: Included (from all Denali area hotels)
Personalized, Private Denali Tours
Looking for a more intimate experience with just your family and friends? Want to focus on practicing some new photography techniques or improve on the basics? No problem! We’re happy to arrange customizable and private Denali photo tours for an experience you’ll never forget.
With a private photo tour on the boundary of Denali National Park and on the Denali Highway (labeled one of the world’s most scenic highways by National Geographic Traveler), you can pick the photo locations that are exciting to you, add a hike to your Alaskan adventure, include a meal, or ask for any special requests. A private four-hour tour also means you have the guide all to yourself for more personalized attention – meaning you’ll discover the best (and secret) locations to shoot from, what settings to use on your camera for breathtaking shots, and tips and tricks from the pros who love exploring and capturing the beauty of Alaska. Just let us know how we can create your dream Denali photography tour!
What to Bring
- Weather can change quickly in Denali so bring an extra layer and a raincoat.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended – there may be some walking on variable terrain if desired.
- Don’t forget your camera, lenses, and extra battery! We provide tripods & filters.
- Bring water. Snacks provided and extra water is available.
- This trip is suitable for all skill levels and all cameras, including smartphones.
- Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and you keep the memory card.
- Activity level is easy.
- Transportation is provided to and from all Denali area hotels.
- We do our best to create opportunities for viewing wildlife and “The Mountain” (Denali), but we cannot guarantee it because the weather and behavior of animals are out of our control.
- Guides will take guests to the best locations given the current weather conditions, light, and wildlife activity.